Cinque Terre Self-Guided Tour from Florence
• Self-guided tour to of the Cinque Terre
• Enjoy Manarola, Portovenere, and Vernazza at leisure on your own
• Transportation to and from Florence
Spend a full-day exploring Cinque Terre from Florence: A marvel at its beauty with five little pastel-colored villages surrounded by a stunning landscape. These villages are suited in the rugged Italian Riviera coastline, so you can cruise along the coast by boat and stop by for a swim and for a delicious seafood lunch at a local restaurant.
per adult from
What's included :
- Drop off at Manarola
- Pick up at La Spezia Centrale Train Station
- Round trip transport by bus from Florence
- Tour leader during the trip by bus
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Guided tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Train tickets and boat tickets
- Cinque Terre is an unmissable destination for those who come to Italy, a land between the sea and high rocks, and one of the most romantic and striking spots in the world.
You will be driven to Riomaggiore from Florence, the village, dating back to the early thirteenth century, is famous for its historic character and local wine. You can admire the houses leaning one against the other and stroll along the narrow cobbled alleyways and sheltered paths.
You can guide your own way through this picturesque landscape, which has inspired many poets, painters, and writers, and see through the 5 villages that make up Cinque Terre.
Afterward, take the train back to La Spezia, where you'll be picked up at the La Spezia Centrale Train Station to be transferred back to Florence after a memorable day in Cinque Terre.
Departure Point :Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Some access areas may be closed by the authorities without prior notification
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for guests in wheelchairs or with limited mobility
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Bring your own headphones
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.