Cinque Terre Day Trip with Transport from Florence
Spend an unforgettable day discovering the breathtaking Cinque Terre region on this must-do tour from Florence, with transport between villages included. Explore the picturesque fishing villages of the UNESCO-listed area by coach, boat and train with a Tour Leader, and fall in love with the distinctive atmosphere and architecture of each town. From Riomaggiore’s cobbled streets to Monterosso’s stunning beaches, the Cinque Terre is a scenic treasure and this tour offers a picture-perfect snapshot of old-world Italy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional Tour Leader
- Free time in Manarola, Riomaggiore, Monterosso, Vernazza
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Trains and boat in 5 Terre (not included in case you select the A/R escorted transfer option)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided tour of the villages - Kinldy note that your tour leader will give explanations during the bus trip, while on each village you will be given free time for independent sightseeing
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Trains and boat in 5 Terre are not included in case you select the A/R escorted transfer option
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borgo Storico di Manarola, Manarola Italy
The first stage of the excursion, offering stunning views of the Cinque Terre with crystal clear water and pastel color tiny houses
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Borgo Storico di Riomaggiore, Riomaggiore Italy
Riomaggiore, dating back to the early thirteenth century, is famous for its historic character and local wine. You can admire the houses leaning one against the other and stroll along the narrow cobble alleyways and sheltered paths.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Footpath Monterosso - Vernazza, 19016 Monterosso al Mare Italy
An ancient fishing village considered “The Pearl of the Cinque Terre”, where you will be awed by its enchanting beaches and the lush vegetation encircling the little town.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: 19018 Vernazza Italy
A seaside town surrounding a small natural port. As well as comfortable clothes and shoes, we recommend you bring your swimwear!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Stazione La Spezia Centrale, Piazzale Medaglie D'oro Al Valor Militare, 19122, La Spezia Italy
The ending point of your adventure, where you will board again your bus to get back to Florence by 7.15 pm
Departure Point :Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kindly note that the bus will drop you off in the first village of the Cinque Terre National Park. Then you will move from one village to the other by train and boat. You will meet again your bus by the end of the day to make your way back to Florence.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Kindly note that the Cinque Terre A/R Escorted Transfer option does not include train and boat tickets. At the beginning of the day, you will be dropped off at Manarola, the first village of the 5 Terre, and you will have free time for the whole day in the Cinque Terre National Park. You will meet again your bus at La Spezia Centrale in the afternoon. This option only includes a roundtrip transportation by GT coach to the Cinque Terre and back as well as live commentary during the bus trip.
- Please note that the boat ride will be available from April 1st until October 31st
- French is guaranteed with a minimum of 2 guests
- Covid-19 Mesures: A safe distance of one meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible. All our vehicles will be deep-cleaned and disinfected before and after each service. The use of masks is mandatory; clients must bring their own mask. Alcohol gel will be available on all our vehicles. Temperature will be checked for staff and visitors. Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use. Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough; it is not necessary to print it out.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- - A safe distance of one meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible. - The use of masks is mandatory. Clients must bring their own mask. - Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough; it is not necessary to print anything.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.