Cinque Terre and Portovenere from the port of Livorno
Visit of 4 villages: Portovenere, Riomaggiore, Vernazza and Monterosso.
This is really a wonderful chance to get the best of the Cinque Terre by boat and train! We start from Portovenere, one of the most beautiful village in Italy, from here by boat we go to Riomaggiore, then Vernazza and Monterosso. Ideally located on the sea, these breathtaking colored villages give us the opportunity to stroll among their winding alleys, taking us back to the Middle Ages but giving us the chance to enjoy a nice Ligurian lunch or gelato and a swim in the village of Monterosso. From there we come back to La Spezia with private transportation.
(In case of bad weather conditions, the ferries are not operating this service and the guide can change the itinerary or use trains + private van).
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Tour leader all day long
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- ferry boat/train tickets about € 27 each
- You will meet your tour leader and driver at your terminal and you will be leaded to the amazing National Park of Cinque Terre + Portovenere. Ferry boat + train transportation will be a must of the day, to experience the best of this Unesco site. You will be back again in Livorno on time for your cruise.
(In case of bad weather conditions, the ferries are not operating this service and the guide can change the itinerary or use trains + private van.)
Departure Point :Giesse Ristorazione S.R.L., 1, Calata Carrara, Livorno, LI 57123, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.