Chunar fort & river tour in Varanasi
Believed to be 2000 years old, The Chunar fort is situated in the Vindhya mountain Range at a distance of about 45 odd kms from Varanasi. Also enjoy a boat ride in the holy Ganges overlooking its ancient Ghats and witness the rituals, ceremonies of the locals.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Driver in private car
- Local guide
- Boat ride on sharing basis
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Chunar Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chunar Fort, Mirzapur 231304 India
You are picked up from your hotel / airport, and proceed to Chunar fort, According to the legend the oldest name of Chunar was Charanadri as Lord Vishnu had taken his first step in his Vaman incarnation in the dynasty of Great king Bali. However Chunar came into prominence after the wars between Mughals, Afgans and finally the Britishers to capture this strategically located fort.
Later proceed towards the “Dashashwamedh Ghat” and take a boat ride on the sacred river Ganges to see the cremation Ghats and witness the living traditions of one of the world's oldest and most important religions.
To conclude, you will be driven back to your hotel/airport/railway station in Varanasi
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
1400hrs till 1600hrs depending upon flight's or Trains arrival/hotels checkout in Varanasi
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.