Chumphon Train Station to Koh Samui by Lomprayah Coach and Catamaran
Travel from the railway station in Chumphon to Koh Samui by Lomprayah coach and high speed catamaran with 2 daily departures and an optional transfer to the hotel on Samui.
per adult from
5 hours 18 minutes
What's included :
- Combined transport by Lomprayah coach and catamaran
- Hotel drop-off (if option has been booked)
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off (if option not selected)
- Meet at Lomprayah booth at Chumphon Train Station after your arrival by train from Bangkok or Hat Yai.
The combined trip from Chumphon Train Station to Samui includes a ride by coach to Thung Makham Noi Pier where you will switch to the Lomprayah high speed catamaran. Cruise further to Koh Samui with short stopovers on Koh Tao and Koh Phangan to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests.
Get dropped off at Na Phra Lan Pier at Mae Naam Beach on Koh Samui from where you can enjoy a convenient transfer to your hotel by booking our drop-off service.
Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Gulf of Thailand on each leg of the journey.
Departure Point :Chumphon Railway Station, Tha Taphao, Mueang Chumphon District, Chumphon 86000, Thailand
Return Detail :Lomprayah Samui Maenam (Pralan Pier), 26/61 Moo.4 Maenam Tambon Mae Nam, Koh Samui Chang Wat Surat Thani 84330, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you have booked the drop-off option, please let us know the hotel name for the transfer on Koh Samui.
- Transfer from Chumphon Train Station to Thung Makham Noi Pier by Coach may be switched to air-conditioned van due to minimal passengers.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 460 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.