Chucuito Bike Tour
The Chucuito peninsula is located 18 km from Puno City, and has a beautiful bay with spectacular views of the famous Lake Titicaca. During the Chucuito Bike Tour, you will appreciate the local agriculture, livestock, as well as knowing the communities of this area, to learn from their customs and lifestyle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Mountain bike with front suspension
- Helmet and gloves
- Support transport and staff
- Lunch - Lunch or box lunch
- Ticket entrances
- First Aird Kit
What's excluded :
Very early in the morning, we will pick you up from the hotel, and we will go to the south side of Puno, until reach the peninsula of Chucuito. After a security briefing, we will start the tour by pedaling for 4 hours, and we will have beautiful views of Lake Titicaca, we will pass by different villages, and arrive at thefamily house that will receive us with a lovely lunch. We will continue along the lake bay, where you will enjoy views of Taquile and Amantaní Islands. On the back to Puno, we will visit the Fertility Temple of Chucuito.
• Chucuito, South of Puno, Puno Peru
• Fertility Temple, Chucuito Peru
• Lake Titicaca, 21000 Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located Puno city and hotels located on the shore of Lake Titicaca
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You should bring sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, comfortable shoes and clothes, spending cash for personal expenses
- This activity is not recommended for children 8 and younger
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Puno has an average altitude of 3,800 m.s.n.m, so we recommend prior acclimatization to make the excursion.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.