Christmas Markets in Vienna
Step into the joy of Christmas with the beautiful streets of Vienna as your backdrop. Punch and chestnut stands draw customers with seasonal treats and stallholders get shoppers in the Christmas spirit with handcrafted goods.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- The Christmas markets in Vienna truly are an age-old tradition. The forerunners of the present-day events date back to the Middle Ages when in 1298 Albrecht I granted Vienna's citizens the privilege of holding a December Market or "Krippenmarkt". Since then, the character and prevalence of these markets has changed considerably. Nowadays, over 20 official Advent Markets sell a vast array of seasonal gifts and mouth-watering treats.
The Viennese Dream Christmas Market in front of the City Hall is an unforgettable highlight for those eager to get into the spirit of the season. The unique backdrop gives this market a charm of its own, and the delicious aromas are sure to lull all visitors into the seasonal joy. Inside the City Hall on the ground floor there is an area dedicated to children, where they can learn how to make Christmas cookies or candles. You can also listen to international choirs singing carols with free entrance on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Opening hours: Sun-Thu 10am - 9.30pm, Fri and Sat 10am - 10pm; 7th December 10am - 10pm, 24th December 10am - 6pm, 25th and 26th December 11am - 9.30pm
Departure Point :Zagreb
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Travelpoint travel agency