Christmas Market Tour - Kraków
Visit the Krakow Christmas Market and try various foods that it has on offer the tour comes with free tasting of:
-Grzaniec (Mulled Wine or Beer) or any hot beverage.
-Oscypek (sheep cheese)
Learn why Christmas is such an important time in Poland and why we eat what we eat for Christmas. On the tour you will visit the Old Town Square Sites and Kazimierz, it is possible to visit Podgorze instead of Kazimierz where on some weekends there are additional Christmas Market stands.
The tour can be altered to your preference, just contact us!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Mulled wine/beer
- Oscypek (traditional grilled Polish cheese)
What's excluded :
- Additional food or drinks
- Transportation to and from meeting and end points
Make this years Christmas time extra magical. Our Christmas Market walking tour will start of at our office and you will head out to the old town square where you will explore the Christmas market which is loaded with various foods and gifts with our tour guide. You will try the Mulled wine or beer and the traditional grilled Polish cheese "Oscypek" whilst learning the Polish traditions and history. You will then head out to either to Kazimierz or Podgorze (only some weekends) where you will be able to explore another Christmas market.
• Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
• Kazmierz The Former Jewish District, Szeroka 24, Krakow 31-053 Poland
Departure Point :Librowszczyzna 4, 31-030 Kraków, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.