Christmas Lights Photography Tour in London
Explore Christmas Lights Photography in London and capture stunning night photos with your professional photographer guide.
In this immensely enjoyable night tour you will be lead to the best locations for Christmas Lights, capture the incredible main displays in Regent Street, Piccadilly and Soho to name a few and a variety of stunning landmarks. Your photographer guide will give you expert advice on using your camera, share creative photography techniques and plenty more.
The tour is suitable for all types of digital cameras - DSLRs, Point & Shoot and Smartphones.
For smartphones we'll advise you on the best apps for night photography.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Photography E-Book
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
We will photograph Trafalgar Square's 'Disney-like' Christmas tree from Norway
Pass By: Covent Garden, Covent Garden, London, England
Capturing Covent Garden's staggering number of giant, illuminated bunches of mistletoe and ceilings.
Pass By: Carnaby Street, Soho, London W1F England
Capture the full set of lights inspired by Bohemian Rhapsody, with neon lyrics straddling Soho’s most famous shopping street.
Pass By: Regent Street, London W1, London England
London's best Xmas Lights Location - 17m-wide angels sweeping down the street. The parade involves a dazzling 300,000 LED lights which atmospherically ripple down the street.
Departure Point :Embankment Station, Villiers St, Charing Cross, London WC2N 6NS, UK
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Piccadilly Circus, Soho, London W1B, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.