Christmas Lights and Christmas Markets in St Petersburg
Soak up holiday vibes on this 3 or 4-hour private Christmas Tour in St Petersburg. Check out the most decorated places in Northern Capital of Russia for incredible photo ops and festive mood – St Isaac’s Cathedral, Nevsky Prospekt, Passage shopping mall and Eliseyev Emporium.
Shop for handmade crafts and souvenirs, sip on mulled wine or some other Christmas drink, enjoy a traditional Christmas delicacy at famous Christmas market (on 4-hour tours only) and learn about Russian Christmas and New Year traditions from your friendly local guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All taxes
- Customizable itinerary
- Friendly local guide
- Private Walking Tour
- Multiple start times available
- Must see and off the beaten path
- Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
- Iconic places for photoshoot
- Meeting in the hotel lobby
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The Building Of The Admiralty
- Entry/Admission - Kazan Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
Meet your private knowledgeable guide in your hotel lobby, put on warm clothes and get ready to see the city’s most decorated sites. Make your way to imposing St Isaac’s Cathedral, the largest Orthodox church in the world with the golden dome that dominates the St Petersburg skyline. This iconic landmark is worth-visit at any time of the year but it takes on something of a magical quality when covered by a thick blanket of snow.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Soak up festive atmosphere wandering the neon–lit Nevsky Prospekt, the city’s main thoroughfare dotted with plethora of high-end boutiques and designer stores, inviting restaurants and magnificent architecture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Building Of The Admiralty, Admiralteyskiy Drive, 1 metro Nevskiy Prospekt, St. Petersburg Russia
Get an eyeful of such St Petersburg’s top attractions as Admiralty with its striking golden spire, the salmon-pink Stroganov Palace with its breathtaking baroque exteriors.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Kazan Cathedral, Kazanskaya Sq., 2 Metro Nevskiy Prospect, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
See awe-inspiring Kazan Cathedral with its 56 paired Corinthian columns.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Passage Shopping Center, Nevsky Prospekt, 48 Nevsky Prospekt Metro Station, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Continue to “Passage” shopping mall, immerse yourself in Christmas and New Year cheer and stock up on unique designer interior items, original souvenirs and antiques.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Magazin Kuptsov Yeliseyevykh, Nevskiy ave, 56, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
Next, peruse adjacent Eliseyev Emporium, admire its stained-glass façade and magnificent gilt-edged interior, delve into Russian gastronomic scene and purchase some extremely delicious gifts.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ploschad Ostrovskogo, m.Gostiny Dvor, St. Petersburg Russia
Saunter over to Ostrovskogo Square Christmas Market tastefully embellished with a big number of lights and garlands. Browse numerous stalls and chalets for traditional Russian gifts and handmade souvenirs, listen to balalaika, enjoy vibrant performances of local artists and snap astonishing photos with Santa Claus (own expense). Round out your fascinating journey at one of the coziest cafes located nearby and refuel with a glass of aromatic mulled wine.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Bagrationovskiy Skver, Marata St., St. Petersburg 191119 Russia
If you opt for 4-hour tour and head over to Pioneer Square and immerse yourself in a magic wonderland of festively decorated houses, decorated fir trees, painted arches and sparkling stage lights. Deepen your knowledge about authentic Russian and European traditions of celebrating Christmas and New Year. Sample traditional Christmas dessert (included). Grab your carnival mask and find yourself around the clowns and circus artists, magicians and jugglers, minstrels and troubadours, trainers and puppeteers, actors on stilts and the heroes of fairy tales. Your tour ends in your hotel lobby or some place in the center of St Petersburg.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Lobby of your centrally-located hotelYour guide can meet you at your hotel, hostel or vacation rental.You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization. We practice social distancing measures through providing private tours only.This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.