Christianborg Castle & Slave Tour Of Accra
This is about purely seeing the slave trade era side of the city of Accra. Combine a visit to the slave remnants of Accra with the culture of the people.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Fuel surcharges
- Entry/Admission - Osu Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Osu Castle, Accra Ghana
Take a guided tour of the castle through various sections including the presidential museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Accra, Accra, Greater Accra
Visit Jamestown community which is the genesis of the city of Accra. Take a walking tour here exploring on foot the remnants of the slave trade such as the slaves forts and houses, Brazilian Lane, the harbour etc.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or apartment in Accra
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.