Christian tour of Rome (8hrs) with Driver & Private Licensed Tour Guide
An Exclusive private tour with Driver & Licensed Tour Guide . Your private tour Guide will hop-off the vehicle with you at each stop and walk you through the attractions to provide the most complete insights of every attraction.
This tour is Customizable. You can decide to change your itinerary as you wish with the precious help of your private guide.
You can request a private tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica (2hrs). We will buy tickets for you (Eur 35.00 per person)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel, private apartment, Termini train station pick-up and drop-off.
- Private tour with a licensed Tour Guide. We do not combine groups
- Private chauffeur with Mercedes E or V class, Vito or Sprinter van
- FCO or CIA Airport pick up or drop off (Extra charge Eur 70,00 cash per van for the whole group)
- Private tour of the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel on request without any extra charge
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of San Clemente
What's excluded :
- Skip-the-line tickets for the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Earphones (more than 5 people)
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Saint Callixtus
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Limousine Service in Italy, Via Domenico Vietri 20, 00149 Rome Italy
Fully private tour with a licensed Blue Badge tour guide
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
On request: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica. We will provide the skip the line tickets (Eur 27,00 per person). Tickets will be paid in cash at the end of the tour directly to the tour guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Catacombs of Saint Callixtus, Via Appia Antica 110, 00179 Rome Italy
The Catacombs of Rome on the Appian Way containing the Crypt of the Popes from the 2nd to 4th century.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Santa Maria Sopra Minerva, Piazza della Minerva, 00186 Rome Italy
The Dominican Order's headquarters. What's inside: 1. Christ the Redeemer or Christ Carrying the Cross (Michelangelo's) 2. The Carafa Chapel, with late 15th-century frescoes (1488–1493) (Filippino Lippi) 3. The Aldobrandini chapel was designed by Giacomo della Porta. 4. The tombs of the Popes Leo X and Clement VII by Baccio Bandinelli 5. Tomb of Fra Angelico, by Isaia da Pisa (1455)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Basilica of San Clemente, Via Labicana 95, 00184 Rome Italy
"Underground tour". The present basilica was built during the height of the Middle Ages (1100). Beneath the present basilica is a 4th-century church that had been converted out of the home of a Roman nobleman, part of which had in the 1st century briefly served as an early church, and the basement of which had in the 2nd century briefly served as a mithraeum
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola, Piazza Sant'Ignazio, 00186 Rome Italy
Baroque style Basilica built between 1626 and 1650, inspired by the Jesuit mother church, the Church of the Gesù. 1. Sculptural group depicting Magnificence and Religion (Alessandro Algardi) 2. Nave ceiling: Saint Ignatius and the Society of Jesus in the world presenting the saint welcomed into paradise by Christ and the Virgin Mary (Andrea Pozzo)
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Piazza di San Pietro in Vincoli 4/a, 00184 Rome Italy
1. Funeral monument for Pope Julius II with the Michelangelo's Moses
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Rome, Rome, Lazio
Customizable tour. You can ask your tour guide and your driver to change the itinerary as you prefer.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your tour guide to your hotel, private apartment or train station at 8AM
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.