Christian Rome, private transfer
Rome is the cradle of Christianity. In this half day tour you’ll discover five among the most important Churches with your guide. After your private pick up, you start by visiting St. Mary Major, the biggest church dedicated to the Virgin Mary, then the nearby St. Prassede and The Lady of Perpetual Help, with precious mosaics and the wooden Lady icon from the 15th century. Later we reach St. John in Laterano Basilica, the Roman cathedral, with the nearby Holy Steps of Jesus, brought to Rome by St. Helena, mother of the Emperor Constantine, and the Baptistery where the same was baptized. We end by looking many important relics conserved in St. Cross in Jerusalem church brought to Rome by the same Empress, including thorns from Jesus crown, nail and wood from the Cross. Return to the hotel with your private driver. This is a private tour, only your group will participate.
per adult from
15 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- Customers will be picked up at their hotel by our driver and brought to start the tour with the private guide
Departure Point :
Customers will be picked up at their hotel lobby
Return Detail :Piazza di S. Maria Maggiore, Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.