Chouf area tour
Explore the main landmarks in Lebanon on a full-day tour from Beirut to Beiteddine, Deir el Qamar and Chouf Cedars.
Discover Beiteddine Palace, a masterpiece of the early 19th-century architecture built by Emir Bechir Chehab II around a small Muslim-Druze hermitage. Visit Deir el Qamar, that was the capital of Mount Lebanon from the 16th to 18th century and a regional stronghold for the Ottoman Emirs. Walk the Chouf cedars nature reserve and enjoy the view of the cedars trees of Lebanon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Jeaita grotto harissa & Byblos city trip
- Transportation between sites fluent English driver explains the history of sites during the road
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Shouf Cedars Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Beiteddine Palace
- Entry/Admission - Deir el Qamar Synagogue
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shouf Cedars Reserve, Barouk Mountain Maasser Park House - Maasser El Chouf - Lebanon, Barouk Lebanon
The largest of Lebanon nature reserves, Al-Shouf Cedar Nature Reserve stretches from Dahr Al-Baidar in the north to Niha Mountain in the south
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Beiteddine Palace, Chouf, Beit ed-Dine, Lebanon
Beit ed-Dine (Arabic: بيت الدين), also known as Btaddine (Arabic: بتدين) is a small town and the administrative capital of the Chouf District in the Mount Lebanon Governorate in Lebanon. The town is located 45 kilometers southeast of Beirut, and near the town of Deir el-Qamar from which it is separated by a steep valley. Its average elevation is 860 meters above sea level.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Deir el Qamar Synagogue, Damour - Beit Ed Dine Rd, Deir El Qamar, Lebanon
Deir al-Qamar (Arabic: دير القمر), meaning "Monastery of the Moon" is a village south-east of Beirut in south-central Lebanon. It is located five kilometres outside of Beiteddine in the Chouf District of the Mount Lebanon Governorate at 800 m of average altitude
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Jeanne Darc, Bayrut, Lebanon
2: Dunant, Bayrut, Lebanon
3: Le Bristol Hotel, Beirut, Lebanon
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Beirut Bristol hotelAirports
- Beirut Intl Airport, Beirut Lebanon
- Beirut port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.