This Tour wants to tell us the history of chocolate worldwide, its origins here in Guatemala and especially the Mayan culture. The process is an experience and what to say about the tastings that will leave you asking for more. Quetzaltenango, is in Guatemala the place where you will find the best chocolate to drink and eat. These traditions of family drinks have been transformed into a way of life and subsistence for decades for many families already dedicated to the trade of the famous and world-famous cocoa!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- In-person guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango Department, Western Highlands
On the way to the tour site we give an explanation of the architecture and history of the city.
Departure Point :Parque Centro América, Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.