Chocolate Tasting with Lake Trip and City Tour: The Ultimate Lucerne Experience
Learn about the history of Lucerne, by walking and boat tour, and its love affair with chocolate on a 4-hour small group tour led by a local guide. Stroll through the city and visit the most renowned chocolate boutique and sample delicacies. You'll see the most iconic landmarks, of the most beautiful swiss cities, from the water and from the best panorama viewing points in a lovely and relaxing walking tour. Extend your chocolate tasting experience with a 45 min. extra chocolate workshop. You’ll declare your creations “Swiss made” with pride.
This tour is up to 6 Persons if you want us to quote this experience for more than 6 Persons please get in touch with us.
per adult from
What's included :
- 45 min. Chocolate tasting
- One hour Lake Lucerne Sightseeing Cruise
- Chocolate Workshop (45 min. optional tour extension)
- Lift ticket to the castle
- Entry/Admission - Lake Lucerne
- Entry/Admission - Old Town Lucerne
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Lucerne, Lucerne Switzerland
One hour Boat trip around Lake Lucerne.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Old Town Lucerne, Lucerne Switzerland
2 hrs city walking tour visiting Chapel Bridge, Lion Monument and Lucerne Castle. After the Walking tour we will get ready for our 45 min. private chocolate tasting. Add to this experience an extra 45 min. optional tour to round up your Swiss Adventure.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Torbogen Luzern, Bahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.