The opportunity to have an encounter with fresh cacao pod, taste different kinds of chocolate and the traditional & ancestral drink made with cacao since thousand years.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Enjoy a guide tour in our cacao garden, know cultural uses of cacao and taste it in different ways: ancestral drinks, chocolate bar and amazing artisan cocoa products.
Departure Point :Planeta Cacao, San Vicente 120, Tondoroque, Nay., Mexico
Departure Time :1/16/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday: 09:30 AM - 03:30 PM Tuesday: 09:30 AM - 03:30 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 03:30 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 03:30 PM Friday: 09:30 AM - 03:30 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 01:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.