Chocolate, Coffee, Cigar and Culture of Yogyakarta
People know that Yogyakarta is rich with its cultures. The region is the center of Javanese culture, where the people are living it. This cultural heritage is handed from generation to generation, since the first community resided on this land back in 7th century.
The other richness we inherit is our fertiled land. Thanks to the volcanic fertilizer spewed out from our majestic Mount Merapi. There are many plantations around Mt. Merapi, either state own, or private/community's own plantations.
In this tour, we will visit the factory and learn how they process the tobacco leaves and prepare it into the export quality of Cigars. that's our first C. Before we go up to the mountain, we will stop at a Chocolate factory runs by a young couple. The third C today is the Coffee Plantation, walk around and learn about the valuable beans. Then we go for the last C that is the Culture of Mataram Dynasty that is nicely kept and displayed at a private Museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guiding Service
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Tlogo Putri
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Taru Martani Coffee & Resto 1918
- Entry/Admission - Gerai & Museum Cokelat nDalem
- Entry/Admission - Ullen Sentalu Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taru Martani Coffee & Resto 1918, Jl. Kompol Bambang Suprapto No.2A, Baciro, Kec. Gondokusuman, Kota Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55225, Indonesia
A guided tour of the factory to learn about the making process of Yogyakarta's famous cigar
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gerai & Museum Cokelat nDalem, Jln. Bayangkara 23, 55261 Indonesia
Yudha and Meika are two of creative young people in Yogyakarta.
Sample their unique chocolate while listening to their story of empowering the cocoa farmers.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ullen Sentalu Museum, Jl. Boyong Taman Wisata, 55581 Indonesia
Learn about the Javanese culture through the private collection of the Royal Families.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tlogo Putri, J;. Pramuka Hargo Binangun , Pakem, Sleman Indonesia
Enjoy the scenery of Merapi National Park and its fresh air while sipping a cup of Merapi Coffee and local snack
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.