Chocolate and Cobblestones San Miguel De Allende Walking Tour
• Wander through San Miguel’s majestic cobbletones streets.
• Visit San Miguel’s most iconic landmarks.
• Discover the history and uses of chocolate.
• Taste chocolate recipes from savory to sweet.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Savory and sweet chocolate tastings
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Teatro Angela Peralta, Calle Mesones 82 Centro Historico, San Miguel de Allende 37700 Mexico
Among the many historical and architectural wonders you will see, we will admire the facade of the opera house, a replica of the French academy of arts in Paris
Pass By: Bellas Artes, San Miguel de Allende Mexico
As we walk past the bright yellow facade of the former convent, one gets a sense of the power and grandeur of the dominant religion of the era
Departure Point :Jesús 11, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Mesones 74, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.