Chocolate & Pisco Workshop!
This is a unique experience since you will be able to prepare your own chocolate bar and your own Peruvian drinks!
Our local guide will pick you up from your hotel to take to Historic Center of Lima, where we will have our chocolate workshop at ChocoMuseo for about 45min, then we'll have to wait for 20 more minutes to enjoy the taste of our own creation!
After that, we will go to "Moyas", the best RestoBar around the Main Square with the best view of the city! In there, we will be taught about the pisco history and how to prepare it! Not only a classic Pisco Sour but a Passion fruit Sour.
Come with us and enjoy this amazing activity!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Chocolate bar
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Pisco Sour and Passion fruit Sour
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Lima
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico de Lima, Plaza de Armas, Lima 15001 Peru
ChocoMuseo & Traditional RestoBar
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Barranco, San Isidro, Miraflores or Downtown Lima.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.