Chocolate & Margarita Workshop
The Mayan Cacao Company it's a place to discover the origins of chocolate in the same land of their creators: The Mayans.
It is an interactive place in which you become an explorer of the history of the most popular food in the world, amidst to tropical lush setting, discover the origins of Cacao.
Also in our Workshop you will learn to make your own handmade Chocolate Bar, with the authentic recipe of the Mayans; want more? We have more, we will teach you how to make a delicious Margarita with the touch of Chocolate, our specialty.
There is no better way to spend a day in Cozumel, enjoying a bit of culture and fun at the same time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Spanish and English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - The Mayan Cacao Company
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Pictures and souvenirs
- Other services not mentioned
- Visit: The Mayan Cacao Company, Carretera Costera Sur Km 15. 5 Next to: Playa Mía Gran Beach Park, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
We will begin our tour with the visit to real Mayan house, where you will know how the Mayans used their cacao beans as currency, learn of their traditions, their day to day life, clever gardening techniques and even try a freshly made tortilla topped with a sauce regional made primarily of Chocolate.
Become an expert in handmade chocolate and let the sensuality of chocolate catch your senses in our Margarita and Chocolate Workshop.
In our workshop you will learn how to make your handmade chocolate bar with the authentic Mayan recipe, using the appropriate utensils.. You will also learn how to make the Chocolate Margarita, our specialty, you will discover the origin of this drink made with the exquisite touch of the drink of Mexico "El Tequila".
To end in our boutique you can buy an unimaginable variety of cocoa products: soaps, creams, sauces, handmade chocolate and much, much more. Try the different flavors of chocolate before choosing your favorites.
Departure Point :The Mayan Cacao Company, Carretera Costera Sur Km 15. 5 Next to: Playa Mía Gran Beach Park, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended to apply mosquito repellent
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring cash in case you would like to purchase souvenirs while on site
- We have departure for this tour at 11:00 a.m.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.