Chocholow Thermal Baths from Krakow
Visit Chocholowska Thermal Baths - the biggest thermal complex in Podhale. Enjoy the views of surrounding nature and mountains as Chocholow is situated close to Zakopane.
You will be able to spend 3 hours in indoor and outdoor pools and waterslides. The water's temperature is 36 degrees Celsius with a lot of beneficial micronutrients such as sulfur (S), Calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg) and sodium (Na). There are 8 whirlpool pools.
Journey each way takes around 3 hours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Ticket for 3 hours to thermal baths
- Transfer both ways
- Small gift: free traditional cottage cheeses
- Transfer by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Additional fees (towel, shower gel etc)
- Food and drinks
Travelers will be picked up at the meeting point or at their accommodation in Krakow (depending on the option they choose). At Chocholow thermal baths they will spend 3 hours in indoor and outdoor pools and waterslides to then transfer them back to either the meeting point or their accommodations.
• Chocholowskie Termy, Chocholow 400, Chocholow 34-513 Poland
Departure Point :Pijarska 9, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready 5 minutes before the departure.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.