Chobe Safari Day Trip from Livingstone
A Chobe day trip is a unique opportunity to experience some of the best game viewing in Africa. A Chobe day trip is designed for visitors staying in Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) or Livingstone (Zambia), that would like to visit the Chobe National Park in Botswana for the day.
If you are visiting Victoria Falls or Livingstone and do not have the time for a few nights in the Chobe, a Chobe day trip comes highly recommended.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water and other soft drinks on the Game Drive and Boat Cruise
- Morning Game Drive and Afternoon Boat Cruise or sometimes the reverse depending on guides advice.
- All transfers between Livingstone and Chobe
What's excluded :
- All drinks at Lunch Buffet except those soft drinks at Buffet area
- Tips and Gratuity
A Chobe Day Trip is a full day safari experience that includes a cruise on the Chobe River and a game drive in the world famous Chobe National Park.
Chobe National Park is home to one third of all the African Elephants and there are wonderful opportunities to see these and many other animals such as Lions, Leopards, Wild Dogs, Buffalo, Giraffes etc on land in the open Game Drive Vehicle and then the chance to see Hippos, Crocodiles, Elephants again and a huge variety of birds on the boat cruise
• Chobe National Park, Chobe National Park, North-West District
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.