Chittorgarh Private Day Tour
Chittorgarh is the epitome of Rajput pride, romance and spirit. It reverberates with history of heroism and sacrifice, which is evident as it echoes with the tales sung by the Bards of Rajasthan. The main reason for visiting Chittorgarh is its massive hilltop fort, which is a depiction of Rajput culture and values. The fort stands on a 240-hectares site on an 180m high hill that rises rapidly from the plains below.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Driver Tip
- Private Guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Chittorgarh Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chittorgarh Fort, Chittor Fort Road, Chittaurgarh 312001 India
The Chittor Fort or Chittorgarh is one of the largest forts in India. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The fort was the capital of Mewar and is located in the present-day town of Chittor. It sprawls over a hill 180 m in height spread over an area of 280 ha above the plains of the valley drained by the Berach River.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we can pickup all travelers from udaipur Airport, railway station or bus station.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.