Chittorgarh Fort Day Tour from Udaipur With Lunch
Chittorgarh is one the most historical sites of Rajasthan. One of the forts with most historical importance. The history, the massive structure and the architecture is something not to be missed. A perfect place to visit for those interested in art and history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Veg Buffet Lunch
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks unless mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Chittorgarh Fort
- Entry/Admission - Vijay Stambha
- Entry/Admission - Padmini's Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chittorgarh Fort, Chittor Fort Road, Chittaurgarh 312001 India
The Chittor Fort or Chittorgarh is one of the largest forts in India. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The fort was the capital of Mewar and is located in the present-day town of Chittor. It sprawls over a hill 180 m in height spread over an area of 280 ha above the plains of the valley drained by the Berach River.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vijay Stambha, Chittaurgarh Center Near Samadhisvara Temple and Gaumuck Reservoir, Chittaurgarh 312001 India
The Vijaya Stambha is an imposing victory monument located within Chittor Fort in Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India. The tower was constructed by the Mewar king, Rana Kumbha, in 1448 to commemorate his victory over the combined armies of Malwa and Gujarat led by Mahmud Khilji. The tower is dedicated to Vishnu.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Padmini's Palace, Near Lotus Pool Near Rana Kumbha Palace and Lotus Pond, Chittaurgarh 312001 India
Located amidst water bodies, this is the place where Aladdin was permitted to see the mirror image of Rani Padmini, wife of Maharana Rattan Singh. In the battle that ensued, Maharana Rattan Singh was killed and Rani Padmini committed Jauhar.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Dabok Airport, Udaipur India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.