Chittorgarh Day Trip From Udaipur
Chittorgarh Fort or most commonly known as Chittor Fort was the home to the proud and brave Rajput warriors. This fort is one of the largest forts in India and is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The fort is home to some majestic palaces, gates, temples, and two commemorative towers. It is said to have built by a local Maurya ruler Chitrangada Maurya. The fort which is roughly in the shape of a fish has a circumference of 13 km (8.1 miles) with a maximum length of 5 km (3.1 miles) and it covers an area of 700 acres.
- Visit all of the city's famous attractions
- Private Tuk Tuk Ride with a friendly local storyteller
- Round-trip transfers from your Udaipur hotel/Airport
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Chittorgarh tour by private vehicle
- English Speaking Tour Driver at all Attraction.
- This is an Private Trip
- All taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Private Guide
- Entry/Admission - Chittorgarh Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chittorgarh Fort, Chittor Fort Road, Chittaurgarh 312001 India
The fort, plainly known as Chittor, was the capital of Mewar and is today situated several kilometres by road south of Bhilwara. It sprawls majestically over a hill 180 m (591 ft) in height spread over an area of 280 ha (692 ac) above the plains of the valley drained by the Berach River. A winding hill road of more than 1 km (0.6 mi) length from the new town leads to the west end main gate, called Ram Pol, of the fort.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Vijay Stambha, Chittaurgarh Center Near Samadhisvara Temple and Gaumuck Reservoir, Chittaurgarh 312001 India
Admission Ticket Included
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your friendly Tuk Tuk driver will pickup you by from your Hotel, Airport or any desired location inUdaipur.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.