Chisinau airport transfer
The transfer is provided by local company. The travelers will be meet in the arriving hall by BESTTravel BESTMoldova sign-table. The driver will drop the travelers off at the Chisinau hotel or apartment. The traveler should provide the address to the driver.
The price is per car, 3 pax, and 3 luggages are included (20 kg each luggages).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Chisinau hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- The Chisinau (KIV) airport is located 20 minutes driving from the Chisinau city. To the city center it takes about 30 - 40 minutes, depend on the traffic. Most hotels are situated in the center of the Chisinau, so we will need about 35 minutes to drop you off where you need!
Please, print you voucher or have e-voucher for being shown to the driver.
Please be informed, if you will not have the voucher the driver is allowed do no provide the transfer.
If the flight is canceled- the transfer is considered provided.
If the flight is late more then 1 hour- the traveler should pay 50% of the services.
Please call our company for any assistance!
Departure Point :
AirportsChisinau Airport, Chisinau Moldova
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Transfer to/from KIV Airport 10/10/2016 - 12/31/2022
Round trip to/from KIV Airport 10/10/2016 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Chișinău International Airport, Bulevardul Dacia 80/3, Chișinău 2026, MoldovaChișinău, Moldova - Any Chisinau Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.