Chisapani Nagarkot Hiking - 2 Nights 3 Days (Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park)
Chisapani Nagarkot hiking is one another short, low altitude hiking in Nepal. Chisapani Nagarkot hiking is popular primarily for mountain views, green hills and peaceful environment. Simple yet golden magical sunset and sunrise enhance the beauty of this place.
Chisapani Nagarkpot Hiking provide the opportunity in short time of viewing Langtang Range, Annapurna Range and pinpoint of Mount Everest. You hike alongside of picturesque hills; pass through woods and the cultured settlements of various ethnic groups. Chisapani Nagarkot trip is popular for panoramic views of the mountains, for exploring the incredible landscapes, for having dazzling pictures having background of Himalayas and closely observe the local lifestyle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Your Hotel to Sundarijal (Starting point of Hiking) by car
- Lunch, dinner, tea / coffee and hotel accommodation in Chisapani
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea / coffee and hotel in Nagarkot
- Changunarayan to Kathmandu Hotel by car / third day will have breakfast and lunch
- An experience trekking guide, assistant guide (four person will have one), Sherpa / porters and their salary, insurance, equipment, food and lodge
- All required permits (National Park)
- First aid medical kit and company T-short
- All government VAT and local taxes
What's excluded :
- Nepal visa fee
- International flight (airfare)
- Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
- Personal expenses as phone bill, chocolate, bakery & cake, battery charge, laundry, hot shower and extra porter
- Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Tips to staffs
- Chisapani Nagarkot hiking is relatively short trekking and it best suits to those who have limited schedule in Nepal. Chisapani Nagarkot hiking therefore best designed in order to give you first-hand experience of hiking alongside of Kathmandu valley. Nagarkot is the towering hills of the Kathmandu valley, from where you will have really amazing views of the mountains, sunrise and sunset views, and beautiful scenes and sceneries of the valleys down, so as Chisapani. From both Chisapani and Nagarkot you will have mesmerizing sunrise and sunset views, the amazing panorama of terraced fields, lush jungle full of diverse flora and fauna, beautiful settlements of various ethnic groups and no doubt diverse customs and culture of rural Nepali.
Chisapani Nagarkot hiking begins with a short drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal and then continues hiking, after about four hours walk along with the picturesque trails and lush forest you will reach at Chisapani ridge and then you will continue hiking to Shivapuri national park and pass through the Tamang ethnic groups’ settlements. Subsequently, you will continue hiking to along the picturesque trail and have rest in the lodge or inns in the countryside. Likewise, you will continue hiking along the hills and finally reach at Nagarkot, the most famous touristic place located close to Kathmandu valley and having a rest, in the evening you will have sunset views while early in the morning you will have sunrise views above the mountains and then take stunning pictures of the unique settlement in the bellow and you also can extend you trekking trip continue to Dhulikhel if not you will return back to Kathmandu
Day 01: Kathmandu to Chisapani (2194m), 50 min drive and 4 hours walk
Day 02: Chisapani to Nagarkot (2175m), 6 - 7 hours walk
Day 03: Nagarkot to hike to Changunarayan and drive back to Kathmandu, 3 hours walk
Departure Point :Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Chisapani Nagarkot Hiking trip will departure every day from Kathmandu and if you need hotel and extra service in Kathmandu and on hiking period kindly contact us.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.