Chingaza Páramo Hike Tour
Natural wonders are all around Bogotá. Join us in the incredible hike through Chingaza Natural Park and wonder at its amazing glacial lakes. Just a short drive from your hotel in busy Bogotá, Chingaza is an amazing spot to get to know the flora and fauna of this part of the Andes. Enjoy a delicious lunch and get ready to be. amazed by the views, the lush nature and the adventure that awaits for you.
• A chance to leave the noisy city and immerse in nature
• A guided hiking through the beautiful Chingaza Paramo
• Brief lesson on Colombia’s unique ecosystem, fauna and flora
• A visit and lunch at ghost town overlooking northern Bogotá
• The fulfilling sensation of being lost in nature
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Gran Colombia Tours Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry to Chingaza
- All-risk insurance
What's excluded :
- Waterproof footwear
- Extra purchases
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chingaza National Park, Fomeque Colombia
Amazing glacial lakes, incredible misty views, and animal sighting are plentiful in this natural park near Bogotá. We take you there!
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: La Calera, La Calera, Cundinamarca Department
Enjoy the beautiful views of the iconic villages along the way to our destination
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our clients anywhere within Bogotá city - hotels, hostels, Airbnb, vacation rentals, points of interest, and also at El Dorado International airport.Airports
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you have a layover in Bogotá please select the airport as a pick-up point for the layover tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At Gran Colombia Tours we ensure your well-being and safety. Our team of tour guides, drivers, and collaborators are prepared to assist you by complying with all biosecurity protocols. We protect ourselves from COVID-19 with all the measures to welcome you back.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.