Chinese Kun Opera Museum Visit and Opera Performance in a tea house
1. visit Kun Opera Museum with a local Opera enthusiasm. An hour explanation will be given. (The museum only provide fifteen-minute tour explanation in Chinese.)
2. transfer to the tea house and see the opera performer making up
3. enjoy the kun opera performance with the guidance of our local tour guide
4. talk to the performer backstage and take a group photo
Chinese traditional opera originated in the 4th century and took off during the Ming Dynasty. We will discover Kun Opera which is listed as one of the Masterpieces of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Kun Opera Museum
- Entry/Admission - Pingjiang Road
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Visit: Kun Opera Museum, No.14 Zhongzhangjia Alley, Pingjiang District, Suzhou 215005 China
Our local Kun Opera enthusiast will lead you and give an hour explanation over here.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Pingjiang Road, Pingjiang District, Suzhou China
Go to the tea house and enjoy a two-hour Kun Opera performance from one of the most famous performer in Suzhou.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at Xiangmen(相门) Station, Exit 3, Line1, and walk to the destination about ten minutes to the tea house. The whole experience normally starts from 13:30 to 17:00, but sometimes we have to adjust the time according to the kun opera performance schedule.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.