Chinese Cooking Class and Wet Market Visit
Enjoy and discover Chinese culture and Chinese cooking basics from this 3.5 hours Chinese cooking class and wet market visit
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Cooking class
- Afternoon tea
- Food tasting
- wet market visit
- Local Seasonal food and fruit
- Introducing Shanghai culture
- Local metro experience
- Local Shanghai old villa visit
- The class located at French concession
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Local transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cook In Shanghai Chinese cooking classes- Private Cooking Class, No. 1690 Middle huai hai road, Shanghai China
This fun cooking class starts at 2:00pm on every Wednesday and Saturday. Your instructor will meet you at the meeting point, and take you to visit the local fresh market and learn how to choose the best vegetables, and how to bargain for the best prices. Then go back to the home kitchen and start your cooking class. You will cook up to 2 or 4 delicious dishes, usually a main meat dish, a soup and a healthy vegetable dish.
From this class, you will learn what is the real local Chinese cuisine like, what local people really eat, how to cook like a Shanghainese family.Of course, besides cooking, another fun part is to meet new friends who also share the same interest in Chinese food and culture. In the end of the class, you will take a recipe card home with full instructions and ingredients list in both Chinese and English, so that you can cook the dishes again after home. Now, you have gained Chinese cooking skills and it's time to cook some Chinese dishes to impress your friends and family.
Departure Point :1239 Fu Xing Zhong Lu, Xuhui Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200128
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Jiahaoyueyuan Restaurant (Huaihai Middle Road Branch), Jia Hao Yue Yuan Can Ting ( Huai Hai Zhong Lu Dian ), Xuhui Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.