Chinese Cheongsam (Qipao) Photo set
Travelers can experience the Chinese Cheongsam outfits, the Bund (Hema) Photo Studio will take photos for them and make the photos into pictorial photography. PLEASE CONTACT US AT FIRST TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS TO TAKE PHOTOS BECAUSE THE PRICES ARE DIFFERENT DEPENDS ON THE NUMBER OF DRESSES AND PICTURES.
By fusing traditional Chinese elements into photography, the craft of picturesque photography inherits and carries forward the traditional Chinese culture, turning photography into painting-like art piece. ?Carefully overlapping the photographs with elaborate Chinese realistic style painting and adjusting the tone, we converge dreams with reality. By shining classic lights into modern photographs, fusing photography and Chinese classic art into one, we promise to turn the real you into a piece of art.
Recommend to contact us by email or cell phone first before you put your order.
per adult from
What's included :
- makeup and outfits
What's excluded :
Travelers can experience the Chinese Cheongsam outfits, the Bund (Hema) Photo Studio will take photos for them and make those photos into pictorial photography. PLEASE CONTACT US AT FIRST TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS TO TAKE PHOTOS BECAUSE THE PRICES ARE DIFFERENT DEPENDS ON THE NUMBER OF DRESSES AND PICTURES. Recommend to contact us by email or cell phone first before you put your order. This order is including 1 outfit + 1 refined digital picture.
The cheongsam is a female dress with distinctive Chinese features.
The name "cheongsam," meaning simply "long dress," entered the English vocabulary from the dialect of China's Guangdong Province (Cantonese). In other parts of the country including Beijing, however, it is known as "qipao", which has a history behind it.
Easy to slip on and comfortable to wear, the cheongsam fits well the female Chinese figure. Its neck is high, collar closed, and its sleeves may be either short, medium or full length,depending on season and taste. The dress is buttoned on the right side, with a loose chest, a fitting waist, and slits up from the sides, all of which combine to set off the beauty of the female shape.
• 1933 Old Millfun, No.10 Shajing Road, Hongkou District, Shanghai 200000 China
Departure Point :611 Liyang Rd, Hai Ning Lu, Hongkou Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200010
Departure Time :5/11/2019 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.