China's Minority Ethnic Culture Discovery And Shenzhen Theme Parks Visiting From Hong Kong Including Lunch
Shenzhen is a fast developing Chinese city only 1-hour train ride away from downtown Hong Kong. Shenzhen has some of the most popular theme parks such as: Splendid China and China Folk Culture Villages. You will be escorted by a tour guide from Hong Kong all the time, walk through the check point of Hong Kong side and China side! This tour is designed to let you explore the historical site and minority ethnic culture of China. A 144-hour free Group China Visa will be issued by Chinese authority just for your one day visit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free 144-hour stay Group China Visa, issued by Chinese Government one day prior.
- Pickup from major centrally located hotels. Or meet tour guide & other tourists at a departure point
- Do you pickup from my hotel, or I go to a departure point? What time? Book now and find the answer
- Guided 1-hour train ride between Hong Kong to Shenzhen. Round trip first-class train ticket,
- 10 minute walk through the famous Luo Hu Check Point and Luohu Bridge. Meet your Chinese tour guide
- Guided tour to visit some must-see attractions in Shenzhen.
- A Choice of Dim Sum Lunch at Shangri-la Hotel or Indian lunch at a local authentic restaurant
- Return first class train transfer from Shenzhen to Hong Kong at 6pm.
- Coach transfer from Hung Hom Railway Station to hotel. You will be back to hotel at about 19:30.
- A guide escorts every step of the way during hotel pickup, transfers, tour. lunch & return to hotel.
- Another Chinese guide meets at border with 144-hour-stay China Group Visa, show you around Shenzhen.
- If you do not offer a preferred pickup place or address, you will receive cancellation note & refund
- Entry/Admission - Shenzhen Museum
- Entry/Admission - 香格里拉大酒店
- Entry/Admission - China Folk Culture Village
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong China
Hung Hom is an interchange station between the West Rail line and East Rail line. It is Hong Kong's first station serving cross-border trains to Mainland China. You will be picked up from hotel and transferred to Hung Hom. Take the first-class train from Hung Hom to Lo Wu. Your guide will be with you all the time today, so the transfers are easy, and you don’t get lost.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Lo Wu Station (Shen Zhen Metro), Lo Wu, Hong Kong
Lo Wu Station is the northern terminus of the East Rail Line (Kowloon-Canton Railway) of Hong Kong. The station serves as a primary checkpoint for rail passengers between Hong Kong and mainland China and vice versa. It’s time to pass the border into China, where the real adventure begins. Your tour guide from Hong Kong escorts the whole trip today, and you will meet a new tour guide from Shenzhen now. He/she has a 144-hour-stay free China group visa in hand for this delegation.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Shenzhen Museum, No.6 Tongxin Road, Futian District, Shenzhen 518000 China
Walk on the historical Luo Hu Bridge that connects Hong Kong and Shenzhen, coach transfer to Shenzhen Museum. It has more than 20,000 pieces of cultural relics, showing the civilization of China and historic materials about the development history of Shenzhen.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Shenzhen Civic Center, No.1 Fuzhong 3rd Road, Futian District, Shenzhen China
The museum is located in Shenzhen Civic Center (city hall). It comprises a museum, a historical archive, a conferences room with a capacity of 2500 and government offices, and other establishments. The building's architect is Lee / Timchula Architects.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: 香格里拉大酒店, 1002号 Jianshe Rd, Wan Xiang Cheng, China
Once your time at the museum has ended, you have options for lunch. Choose between a dim sum lunch at Shangri-la Hotel, or an Indian lunch at a local authentic Indian restaurant. No matter what option you prefer, you’ll have one hour to eat.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: China Folk Culture Village, Overseas Chinese City, Shennan Avenue, Nanshan District, Shenzhen 518000 China
In the afternoon you will visit Splendid China and China Folk Culture Village, a village-style park illustrating the diverse buildings, food and dances of 56 Chinese ethnic groups. Wander the park for three hours, and make sure to have your camera ready because there are a ton of photo opportunities as you go through the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luohu Commerical City (Lo Wu Shopping Plaza), Shenzhen Railway Station Square Road Luohu District, Shenzhen 528000 China
Your last stop is Luohu Commercial Center, a 5-story indoor shopping complex packed with independent retailers offering everything from apparel and jewelry to toys and traditional goods.
At about 6pm, leave your guide at the China/Hong Kong border, follow your Hong Kong tour guide to take train back to Hung Hom. Then take coach back to your hotel at about 19:30.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: B. P. International House, Kwun Chung, Hong Kong
2: Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
3: Harbour Grand Hong Kong, 23 Oil St, North Point, Hong Kong
4: Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees, 199 Kowloon City Rd, To Kwa Wan, Hong Kong
5: Harbour Plaza Metropolis, 7 Metropolis Dr, Hung Hom, Hong Kong
6: Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong, 50 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
7: Imperial Hotel, 32-34 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
8: InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70號 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
9: Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
10: Metropark Hotel Mongkok, Prince Edward, Hong Kong
11: Royal Plaza Hotel, 193 Prince Edward Rd W, Kadoorie Hill, Hong Kong
12: Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
13: The Cityview, 23 Waterloo Rd, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
14: Middle Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up to the following hotels:Attiude on Granville HotelB P International HouseBest Western Grand HotelBest Western Hotel Causeway BayBest Western Plus Hotel KowloonBest Western Plus Hotel Sheung WanBooth Lodge (The Salvation Army)Burlington HotelButterfly on MorrisonButterfly on PratButterfly on VictoriaCaritas Bianchi LodgeCasa HotelCity GardenConrad Hong KongCordis, Hong KongCosmo HotelCourtyard By MarriottCrowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway BayDorsett Mong Kok HotelDorsett WanChaiEast HotelEaton HotelEmpire Hotel, Causeway BayEmpire Hotel, WanchaiFenwick PierFour Seasons Hotel Hong KongGloucester Luk Kwok HotelGoodrich HotelGrand Hyatt Hong KongGrand View HotelGuangdong Hotel HKHarbour Grand Hong KongHarbour Grand KowloonHarbour Plaza 8 DegreesHarbour Plaza MetropolisHarbour Plaza North PointHilton Garden Inn Hong Kong MongkokHoliday Inn Express Causeway Bay HKHoliday Inn Golden MileHotel Bonaparte By RhombusHotel IconHotel Jen Hong KongHotel Panorama by RhombusHotel SAVHyatt Regency HK TSTIBIS Hong Kong Central & Sheung WanInn HotelIntercontinental Grand Stanford HKInterContinental HKIsland PacificIsland Shangri-LaJW Marriott Hotel Hong KongKerry Hotel HKKew Green Hotel WanchaiKimberley HotelKings HotelKowloon HotelKowloon Shangri-La HotelL'Hotel Causeway Bay Harbour ViewLangham Hotel, HK (TST)Largos HotelMarco Polo Gateway HotelMarco Polo HK HotelMarco Polo Prince HotelMetropark Hotel KowloonMetropark Hotel Mong KokMetropark Hotel, Causeway BayNathan HotelNew World Millennium HKNovotel Century Hong KongNovotel Nathan Road Kowloon HKPark HotelPeninsula HKPrudential HotelRegal Hong KongRegal Kowloon HotelRegal Oriental HotelRenaissance Harbour ViewRosedale Hong KongRosedale Hotel Kowloon MongkokRoyal Plaza HotelShamrock HotelSheraton HK Hotel & TowersSilka Seaview HotelSilka West Kowloon HotelSouth China HotelSouth Pacific HotelStanford Hillview HotelStanford Hotel (MongKok)The Charterhouse Causeway BayThe City ViewThe Emperor (373 Queen's Road East)The Empire Hotel KowloonThe Excelsior Hong KongThe Harbour ViewThe Imperial HotelThe Luxe ManorThe Mira HKThe Park Lane Hong Kong a PullmanThe Ritz-CarltonThe Royal GardenThe Royal Pacific Hotel & TowersThe Wharney Guang Dong Hong KongVIC on the HarbourW HotelWest HotelYesinn @YMT Wing Sing LaneYMCA of HK (The Salisbury)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide your hotel name and address upon booking for pickup arrangement (at your hotel lobby, or you will be informed the nearest pickup hotel to meet with your guide)
- If you see your hotel name on this page, it does not mean your tour guide can read your mind and know your hotel name automatically. Instead, please offer hotel name to the local tour operator by email or phone for pickup arrangement. Otherwise the tour bus will not go to your hotel.
- To apply a 144-hour-stay China group visa, please photo your passport page that has passport number, send it by email to local tour operator as soon as possible. The Group Visa will be issued for the whole delegation one day prior only. The Group Visa will not be sent to you. Please bring your passport for immigration.
- Your tour guide from Shenzhen will hold your 144-hour China group visa, waiting at Luo Hu Check Point, China side. And your tour guide in Hong Kong will escort the group all the time both in Hong Kong and in Shenzhen.
- For guest who already has individual China visa, please provide this information upon booking. China immigration authority will still use your individual visa even you are on the group visa list.
- Booking will be rejected If you don't inform your hotel name and address to the local operator
- The immigration department of Hong Kong has announced that starting from January 23, 2017 - Indian national must apply for and successfully complete pre-arrival registration online before they can visit Hong Kong visa-free. From January 23 - for any Indian passport holder join the any outgoing tour to Shenzhen must bring their passport and with copy of pre-arrival registration. Your tour guide or escort when they pick up the Indian guest for outgoing tour to Shenzhen will check the guest ensure they have the copy of pre-arrival registration.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.