China Wild Great Wall Trekking Experience in Beijing
The Great Wall is a symbol of Chinese civilization, and one of the wonders that the Chinese people have created. Having a wonderful Great Wall tour is a must for everyone’s China trip, and Beijing is the best destination to admire the Great Wall. On this trip, you will trek the most dangerous sections of China Great Wall at Jiankou, see the entire Mutianyu Great Wall plus much of Jiankou from the highest point, walk along the well preserved Mutianyu Great Wall, experience the sharp contrast between restored wall and original wall, have a fantastic time and amazing experience on the Great Wall, this trip might be quite hard but definitely worth it.
Have a full day trekking tour of China Wild Great Wall
Trek the most dangerous Great Wall at Jiankou section
Walk along the well preserved Mutianyu Great Wall
Experience sharp contrast between restored and original
Enjoy the amazing scenery and take wonderful photos
Private tour is operated with just your party exclusively
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Lunch in local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket fees
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - The Great wall of Jiankou
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
What's excluded :
- Cable Car
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Great wall of Jiankou, Beijing China
Local tour guide will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel, aboard the comfortable vehicle to start the trekking experience. After around 2-hour driving, you will reach Jiankou Great Wall to start the approx. 5 hours trekking. This section is a photographic hotspot due to its unique style, steep mountains and beautiful scenery. The adventure begins at Xizhazi village, you will have a decent uphill trekking to reach the ruined tower-Zhengbeilou. On the way, you will capture the best landscape view of Jiankou at a broken tower, take your time to enjoy the scenery. Owing to the need for renovation, this section is regarded as one of the most dangerous sections of the Ming's Great Wall, walk east to the highest point of Jiankou Great Wall allowing you to see the entire Mutianyu plus much of Jiankou as well.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Later you will come to the Mutianyu Great Wall and have a downhill trekking on this nicely restored Great Wall. When you complete the hiking, you will feel a sharp contrast between restored wall and original wall. After trekking on the ancient Great Wall, you will have a late lunch in local restaurant and take a short break. Then drive back to downtown and return to your hotel to conclude the memorable trip.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is available for Beijing hotels within the 3rd ring road, please provide your hotel information while booking, local tour guide will pick you up from your hotel reception on travel date.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please make sure you are able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain for approx. 5 hours trekking
- Please bring your own camera for photo-taking and some snacks for supplementary energy during the trip
- Please wear comfortable hiking shoes and active clothing since the route passes through overgrown areas
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.