China National Museum Interactive Virtual Tour
If you are a history and art lover, this virtual museum tour is for you! The tour will be conducted in Zoom in English. Our host will virtually walk on the museum floor, show you the most famous artifacts of Qin Dynasty (first one to unify China, 221 - 207 BC ) and Han Dynasty ( the key period to form Chinese civilization 202BC - 220 AD, comparable to the ancient Rome)
Thanks to the digital portal on China National Museum, we can browse the exhibition floor and see details on each item which is at least 2000 years old. We choose 30 exquisite items to illustrate the history, artisanship, and cultural impacts. The session is highly interactive. If you see any object that catches your interest, stop our host and ask, she will be happy to explain it.
1.Brilliant eco-friendly bronze oil lamp
2.Bronze dripping-water clock (a device to count time)
3.Royal princess jade funeral garment (2160 pieces of jade weaved with golden thread)
4.Gilded bronze censor (sumptuary art)
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Gratuities to our guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beijing Capital Museum, No.16 Fuxingmenwai Main Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100045 China
Beijing Capital Museum is the flagship of its kind. The Museum was established in 1981 with a collection of some 83,000 objects. The museum was moved into its present building in 2006. It has become one of the leading cultural and educational institutions in Beijing.
Now, it houses a large collection of ancient porcelain, bronze, calligraphy, painting, jade, sculpture, and Buddhist statues from imperial China as well as other Asian cultures.
When you walk through those relics, we will be your side, we will be by your side telling you not only their stories but also how they reflect the ups and downs of our history.
After our guided tour, you will also have some free time to visit additional exhibits of your interest.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Capital Museum, 16 Fu Xing Men Wai Da Jie, Xicheng Qu, China, 100035
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- During Covid-19 period, it is required to show your health kit on Wechat. The health code shoule be green.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.