China Bike Tour to Mimority Culture and Limestone Peaks
Cycling two provinces of China. This is an fully supported and updated bike route from the Southeastern Guizhou province, where the habitat of Dong and Miao people lives to Guangxi province, and it is a mix of the cycling and cultural excursions to rural areas and local lives. After Guizhou, cyclists will continue the cycling and best scenery along the famous Li River and north of Guangxi province where limestone landscape locates. The average cycling per day is no more than 50-60KMS and the busy inevitable roads with cars will be avoided by supporting van transfers. The cycling difficulty level is intermediate through both hilly and flat areas and back roads, mostly paved. E-bikes can be tailor made for less experienced biker who like to join the tour and the extra fee can be paid in cash. THE TOUR CONFIRMATION has to be done at least 20 days ahead as a cycling tour is harder to prepare and different groups paid in each months needs to be coordinated well.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Standard Room Shared by Two for 9 days
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Booking - Pay - Leave / Contact us about your arrival date and flight/train details - Start the Tour Meeting the Guide and Driver.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide and driver will wait you at the train station exit and travelers will need to inform us their train information ahead via Viator or Local Wechat/Phone message. Better get in touch with our guide ahead of the tour once you arrive China.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- So far, the tour can be only booked by foreigners living in China with the healthy green code. The situation can be changed anytime, more / less tour-across provinces in China can be amended from summer of 2020 till the end of the worldwide pandemic.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.