China Academy of Art Architecture & Longjing Tea Plantation Private Tour
We will pick you up from your downtown hotel or railway station and start your private tour. Heading to China Academy of Art Xiangshan Campus which will take about 40 mins. Walking around the campus to feel the unique desgin of architecture. We may go into some buildings to feel the amazing art works.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - China Academy of Art, Hangzhou Xiangshan Campus
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: China Academy of Art, Hangzhou Xiangshan Campus, No.352 Xiangshan Road, Hangzhou China
The holy place of art, every corner of the campus presents you a feeling of art and design. This campus was designed by Wangsu who is the first Chinese winner of Pritzker Architecture Prize. You will feel this campus is a piece of art work. It shows the harmony of human and nature. It is so different from the tranditonal buildings, but you will feel just relaxing to work around. After the Academy, you will see Longjing Tea Plantation, walk into the tea fields and see how we pick the tea leaves and taste a cup of Longjing green tea.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6/7/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.