Chill and Snorkel at Klein Bonaire
Go to Klein Bonaire with our sloop Compass Good Times, 3.5 hours relaxing time.
We bring you to Klein Bonaire where you can enjoy the beauty of the island, go snorkeling, swimming, hang on the beach or stay on board.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snorkeling gear
- Bottled water
- Punch and rum punch
What's excluded :
- Soft drinks, beer, and wine are available for a small additional price.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Klein Bonaire, Bonaire
Klein Bonaire is a small uninhabited islet off the west coast of the Caribbean island of Bonaire, and is part of the Dutch special municipality of Bonaire. The islet, which sits within the rough crescent formed by the main island, is 6 square kilometres and extremely flat, rising no more than two meters above the sea
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Plaza Resort Bonaire, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.