Chichén Itzé Tour, Valladolid and a Real Mayan Cenote in One day
Enjoy a complete tour to the Yucatan Peninsula on our tour to Chichen Itza and let our team of professionals take you to live a unique experience visiting one of the wonders of the world (Chichen Itza) where we will explain more about the Mayan culture and about this city that with a big importance for the development of the Mayan culture.
We will take you to Valladolid, a town that has the category of magical town for the beauty of its streets, traditions, history and gastronomy,
On our tour we offer lunch which is buffet, admission to all places, free transportation from your hotel and the best service.
Before finishing you can immerse yourself in a true Mayan cenote of fresh and crystalline waters that will refresh you and you will feel in touch with nature, dare to swim in the cenote and live another unique experience
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and Drop Off
- Certified Guides
- Tickets for all the places
- Cenote Swim Experience
- Lunch - buffet
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Maya Park
What's excluded :
- Photos and Souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Discover what the Yucatan Peninsula offers its visitors, on our tour you will be guided by a team of professionals who will pick you up from your hotel, in Cancun or Riviera Maya, very early in the morning, then we will take you to Chichen Itza, a wonder of World and cultural heritage of humanity, where you will discover a city that was key in the development of the Mayan civilization, our guides are certified and with a great commitment in the quality of service.
this tour will teach a lot and you will have the opportunity to take amazing pictures.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
We will have the visit to the city of Valladolid located at Yucatán State, a place that has the recognition of a magical town for the beauty of its streets and its great culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Maya Park, Km 3, Carretera Chechmil a Uspibil, Valladolid 97770 Mexico
Before finish our tour you´ll enjoy swimming in a real Mayan Cenote, with crystal clear and refreshing water, an experience that you cannot miss, dare to live it with the best team.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from hotel at Cancun and Riviera Maya, the pick up time will be confirmed based onyour hotel name, please inform us your hotel name after submit
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.