CHICHÉN ITZÁ TOUR DELUXE, Cenote, Buffet (All inclusive and no hidden fees)
This experience is more than a simple tour ... Saturate your senses with the greatness of one of the most advanced cultures of the ancient world, the Maya!
Discover the majestic archaeological zone of CHICHEN ITZA, one of the "New 7 Wonders of the World" and one of the main tourist destinations chosen by visitors from all over the world.
Enjoy an exquisite buffet of regional food with the authentic Yucatecan flavor. (We take you to our own restaurant with pool, playground and more ..)
It is part of an authentic ritual of healing with our Mayan shaman.
Travel in luxury panoramic buses with air conditioning and WiFi.
Enjoy a very pleasant journey with the most interesting stories aboard about archeology and Mayan culture of our certified guides.
We leave every day from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
per adult from
11 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up in shared transportation from your nearest hotel or meeting point
- Round trip aboard our panoramic luxury buses with air conditioning and Wifi
- Certified guides specialized in Maya archeology and culture
- Ticket cost to Chichen Itza and Cenote
- "Unlimited" drinks on board the bus (Soda, water, beers, tequila, vodka, whiskey, rum, xtabentun)
- Exquisite buffet with a wide variety of typical foods of the region
- Guided visit to Chichen Itza, access without rows and free time to walk and take pictures
- Visit to the Cenote "Saamal" | Swimming is allowed
- Brief visit to the picturesque city of Valladolid, Yucatán
- Morning lunch box on board the bus
- Entry/Admission - Xocempich
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
What's excluded :
- Rent of life jackets and lockers
- Fee for the use of video camera (charged for the park in Chichen Itza)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xocempich, Yucatan, Mexico
In this place is the Villa Maya "Ixchel", here we will carry out the following activities:
-Ritual of healing with the Mayan shaman
-Visit to the craft store
-Visit to our restaurant "Yaax Kiin", enjoy the delicious buffet of regional food
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Without having to make long lines, we will have access to this majestic archaeological site, we will walk through the most outstanding Mayan buildings. Our visit will be illustrated by a certified guide who will share with us historical, cultural, mystical and sacred details of this great ancestral metropolis.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
This is one of the most beautiful cenotes in the Yucatan Peninsula. Here we will spend an unforgettable moment enjoying a fantastic natural scenery, you can swim and take very unique photos
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
-We'll make a brief stop in the central square of this beautiful city. Here you can take some pictures of the park and the Cathedral of San Servacio that was built with remains of an ancient Mayan pyramid
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
2: Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Our pickups cover most of the hotels in the hotel zone and downtown of Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and other locations along the Riviera Maya. It is important that you contact us no later than 12 hours before your departure to send you instructions and time for your pickup (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Whatsapp: +52 1 998 1627779).
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.