Chichicastenango Market Tour
Guatemala's vibrant and colorful market days have been celebrated for more than 4,000 years. Markets are the best opportunities to experience Guatemala's rich traditional Mayan culture in one location, each hosting splendid examples of traditional textiles, handicrafts, and an assortment of unique food. However, each market area hosts its own unique specialty. Chichicastenango, is one of the biggest markets in Guatemala with its endless tables of produce and special made masks made for The Dance of the Conquest. Visit Guatemala's must-see markets on an exclusive private tour with a passionate and professional guide devoted to giving you an experience-of-a-lifetime!
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado de Chichicastenango, Btw 7a & 8a Calle, Chichicastenango 14006 Guatemala
Our market days have been vibrant and colorful since more than 4,000 years ago. These are the best places to experience our rich culture. Chichicastenango: (Sundays and Thursdays 94km away from Antigua), This is one of the biggest markets in Guatemala. It is full of textiles, vegetables, fruits, and handcrafts. You also will visit the mask factory and Santo Thomas church, where you can see the Guatemalan syncretism. Have a day full of fun and enjoyment in this traditional Mayan market. This city has tons of tradition.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels or points of interest in and around the Antigua and Guatemala City areas.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Walking involved in the market, but tour is based on individual pace of traveler, so special accommodations can be made.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.