Chichen Itza with Lunch and Cenote from Riviera Maya
Welcome to the most complete tour to the Archaeological Site of Chichén Itzá, this is a magic place located at Yucatan, we will take you to discover a Wonder World in México, so get ready to live an incredible and unforgettable experience with the best team.
We have all the safety and hygiene measures in place and our certified and professional guides will take you to discover 3 places that you need to know in your visit to the Riviera Maya.
We will start with a guided tour around the ancient Mayan city of Chichén Itzá, a place full of history and importance in the development of the Mayan civilization, we will also visit a sacred cenote where you can immerse yourself in the fresh and crystalline waters of the Mayan jungle, we will also have the opportunity to Enjoy a regional Mexican buffet lunch included in the tour and at the end we will visit Valladolid, a magical town with great beauty in its streets, history, traditions and its people.
Welcome everyone, you will love this tour.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tickets for the archaeological site of Chichen Itzá
- Cenote Swim Experience
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Certified Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit to the Magical Town Valladolid
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Maya Park
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Spend 2.5 hours in the mayan ruins half of the time will be with the guide and the other will be free time.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Maya Park, Km 3, Carretera Chechmil a Uspibil, Valladolid 97770 Mexico
You will swim in the sacred water of the cenote and after you can enjoy the amazing buffet of typical dishes of the region
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Visit Valladolid town 45 minutes free time.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/8/2018 - 6/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.