Chichen Itza Tour - Valladolid & Cenote
Chichen Itza is one of the most important archeological mayan zone in the peninsula de Yucatan. It has a variety of structures but the most important is "The Castle" which is a pyramid with 6.5 km of diameter.
You will have time to walk around this magic place and learn a little more about its history.
Then, you will visit a cenote where you can swim in its refreshing and crystalline waters. The cenote its a sacred place for the people of Yucatan, come and swim in its refreshing water. Also, enjoy free time to walk around the magic of Valladolid and see the structures, monuments and sourvenirs that have for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit to the town of Valladolid
- Visit to Chichen Itzá
- Visit to the Cenote Ik Kil
- Regional lunch buffet
- Pick-up & Drop off
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
What's excluded :
- Does not include drink buffet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichén-Itzá, Yucatan, Mexico
Spend your time walking through this amazing mayan zone.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
Have a wonderful moment swimming in the refreshing water of the cenote.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
Walk around the city and discover incredible places and sourvenirs to buy
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum,(meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes.
- Use sunscreen, insect repellent and sunsglasses.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.