Chichen Itza Tour From Cancun
Enjoy this wonderful trip visiting Chichen Itza, one of the seven wonder of the world. We take you to discover this incredible place and learn more about the mayan culture with or certified guide.
You also, can walk around the zone and see closely the structures. After this, you will visit the sacred cenote where you will have the opportunity of swim in its crystalline and refreshing water.
After this, the next spot is the delicious regional buffet where you will delight yourself with the tasteful food that we have for you. Then, you will visit the town of Valladolid where you will have the opportunity of walk around and buy souvenirs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Visit to the town of Valladolid
- Regional Buffet Lunch
- Visit to Chichen Itza
- Entrance to Cenote
- Round trip transportation
- Certified Bilingual Guide
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the buffet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
2 hour guided visit to the Chichen Itza ruins
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
Visit and get to know the "cenote Ik-kil", a natural sweet water hole in which you can refresh yourself taking a swim in its cool waters.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Arriving in the heart of Valladolid a colonial town
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.