Chichen Itza Tour Departure from Playa del Carmen
Visit one of the seven wonders of the world, during the guided tour you will see the large architectural beauties that exist for exploring.
This incredible tour will take you through the amazing mayan zone Chichen Itza. Where you will see all the structures and watch "The Castle" wich is consider one of the seven wonders of the world. You will enjoy a guided visit where our certifies guide will tell you facts about this archeological zone.
After this, you will visit the cenote. This is a sacred place for the people of the peninsula and who believed that the Aluxes protected this place. At the end, you will visit Valladolid where you could walk around the town and buy different things.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Visit to the town of Valladolid
- Round transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Regional buffet lunch
- Entrance to Chichen Itza
- Entrance to the Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Cenote
What's excluded :
- Does not include drink buffet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
2 hour guided visit to the Chichen Itza ruins
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sacred Cenote, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Visit and get to know the sacret cenote, a natural sweet water hole in which you can refresh yourself taking a swim in its cool waters.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Arriving in the heart of Valladolid a colonial town, make sure to take pictures of its beautiful church and enjoy some local treats
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum(meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use sunscreen and insect repellent
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.