Chichen Itza Tour
This tour offer you the opportunity of visit three places. The first place is Chichen Itza, you will have time to walk around this incredible mayan zone. Discover what Chichen Itza has to offer to you.
Chichen Itza is one of the most importan archeological mayan zone in the peninsula de Yucatan. It has a variety of structures but the most important is "The Castle" which is a pyramid with 6.5 km of diameter.
You will have time to walk around this magic place.
Then, you will visit a cenote where you can swim in its refreshing and crystalline waters.
At the end, you will have free time to spend in Valladolid. This Magic Town has so many things to offer to you, like sourvenirs or food.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit to the town of Valladolid
- Free time in Chichen Itzá
- Entrance to the cenote
- Regional lunch buffet
- Round trip transportation
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
What's excluded :
- Does not include drink buffet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichén-Itzá, Yucatan, Mexico
Walk around this beautiful place and learn more about its history
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
Visit this beautiful cenote and swim in its crystalline water
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
Have free time in this wonderful town.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum,(meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Use comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes for you to change.
- Use sunscreen, insect repellent and sunglasses.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.