Chichen Itza Special Fall Equinox Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya
Special fall Equinox in Chichen Itza, Yucatan, only from September 20 to September 22. This is part of an event where you can see the descent of the Kukulcan God through the effects of light and shade designed by the Mayans thousands of years in the Castillo, the grand Mayan calendar. This cycle is important to the farmers to prepare the soil for planting. Thousands of people around the world gather in Chichen Itza to witness the greatness of the Maya heritage.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Continental breakfast box
- Open bar on board (soft drinks, beer, water)
- Professional & certified guide
- Traditional and regional lunch buffet + 2 drinks during the lunch
- Mayan purification ceremony
- Fresh towels after the Mayan ruins visit
- Visit of a Mayan Village "Aldea Maya"
- Visit of "Pueblo Magico" of Valladolid
- Equinox experience
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Extra drinks during lunch
- Fee for video cameras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cancun Shuttle Travel, Cancun 77565 Mexico
No stop here
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
One of the 7 wonders of the world
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children between 5-11 years old pay children rate.
- Children under 5 enter free but cannot occupy a seat in the bus.
- The use of video camera inside the archaeological site has an additional cost
- It is recommended that you bring lightweight clothing, a bathing suit, good walking shoes or sneakers, a hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen
- Please bring cash for souvenirs and beverages during lunch
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.