Chichen Itza Small Group, Buffet Lunch & Cenote from Merida
Immerse yourself in Mayan culture at Chichen Itza, one of the new Seven Wonders of the World, where a privileged entrance awaits you – without the lines! This day trip from Merida takes you throughout the archeological park to top attractions like the Great Ball Court, La Iglesia and the sacrificial cenote. Step inside the Pyramid of Kukulcán for a rare glimpse of the Chac Mool sculpture. Enjoy lunch and a dance performance at Mayaland Resort, with access to the swimming pool.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Transportation from meeting point in Merida (drop off at major hotels at Cancun or Riviera Maya if option selected)
- Buffet lunch at the Mayaland Hotel
- Entrance fee to a beautiful Cenote and Mayan Planetarium
- Free access to Mayaland Hotel & Bungalows facilities: swimming pool, restrooms, lounge chairs.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fee to Chichén Itzá (payment only in pesos)
- Entry/Admission - Templo de Kukulkan
- Entry/Admission - El Caracol
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Merida, Merida, Yucatan Peninsula
To start the excursion, we will pick you up in a 16 seat van (small groups for luxurious comfort!) from a meeting point in Merida.
After arriving at the Mayaland Hotel, we will head directly to the archaeological site through our private entrance.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Our certified tour guide will take you on a 2 hours tour exploring the secrets of the ancient Mayan Civilization.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Templo de Kukulkan, Piste Yucatan, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Your guide will explain the historical significance of all the most important temples of this ancient city before leaving you to enjoy Chichen Itza at your own pace. Admire the Pyramid of Kukulcán, one of the 7 Wonders of the New World, the Temple of the Warriors, The Ball Court,
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: El Caracol, Carretera Merida Puerto Juarez, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
The Observatory, The Nunnery and beautifully conserved smaller temples in their vicinity. Take as many pictures as you like!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Parque San Juan, Calle 67A 529, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
2: Gran Hotel, Calle 60 496, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
3: McDonald's, Paseo de Montejo 454, Itzimná, 97100 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
4: Mayan World Museum of Mérida, Calle 60 299 E, Unidad Revolución, 97110 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: it is recommended that you bring bottled water, a swimsuit and to wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza apply to children from 3 years old.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Admission fee into the archaeological site is NOT included, and will be payable upon entrance. This is governed by the local municipality and our Tour providers have no control over this.
- Please verify your near meeting point and schedule.
- Tour itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.