Chichen Itza Sacred Cenote and Valladolid City Plus Tour
Explore the world of the ancient Maya in this bucket list tour to Chichen Itza with, transportation, lunch and guide included.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cenote Suytun entry
- Chichen Itza entry
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Buffet lunch with 2 drinks
- Bottled water - Bottled water on board
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer on board after cenote visit
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Chichen Itza
What's excluded :
- Chichen Itza Yucatan State tax 20 USD per person must be paid at cheking point in USD cash
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
This Chichen Itza tour also brings you to Cenote Sagrado de Saamal for a swim in the refreshing waters in the midst of the lush jungle. You’ll splash, play and float in the crystalline waters that are sacred to the Maya people. You’ll enjoy an authentic Yucatan lunch buffet with mouth-watering specialities of the region.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Mucuyche Mexico
The enigmatic Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza are a must visit when traveling in Cancun and the Riviera Maya. This fascinating archaeological site is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World and is a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is an important site that will teach you all about the ancient Maya people and their culture, history and mythology. Your tour is led by certified bilingual guides who will bring you back in time with their tales and expertise in the structures of the site.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Our Chichen Itza Classic tour also includes a stop in the Colonial town of Valladolid, a picture perfect “pueblo magico” where you can soak in the vibes of the tranquil central square and snap photos of the historical cathedral.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in almost hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya. If we dont provide pick up service in your hotel we provide to you the nearest meeting point to pick you up the afternoon before to the tour. For Tulum Hotel Zone and Tulum Down Town the meeting point for all the travellers is the Super Market Super Aki in Tulum City entrance at 09:40 am
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.