Chichen Itza Premium With Sacred Cenote Saamal
An all-inclusive Chichen Itza tour! Explore Mayan ruins, swim in a cenote & visit Valladolid, lunch buffet and drinks included!
The Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. A thousand years ago this was a thriving and vibrant city, now you can walk amongst the ancient structures and learn all about the fascinating history and culture of its residents with an expert guide.
The Chichen Premier tour brings you to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza, for a swim in a sacred cenote and to the charming Colonial town of Valladolid, Yucatan. Lunch buffet and drinks are included in this VIP Yucatan tour from Cancun!
25 people maximum per guide at the archeological areas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Cenote Suytun admission
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Valladolid
What's excluded :
- Not included Yucatan State Tax Chichen Itza 20 USD per person. Must be paid at the check in
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
This Chichen Itza tour also brings you to Cenote Sagrado de Saamal for a swim in the refreshing waters in the midst of the lush jungle. You’ll splash, play and float in the crystalline waters that are sacred to the Maya people. You’ll enjoy an authentic Yucatan lunch buffet with mouth-watering specialities of the region.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Discover and enjoy the enigmatic Chichen Itza archaeological site, the famous ceremonial center of the Mayan civilization and its renowned Temple of Kukulcán, considered one of the 7 New Wonders of the Modern World. Chichen Itza was named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, this is a bucket list tour for sure, a must visit!
In Chichén Itzá you will take a tour accompanied by a certified guide and then have free time to continue exploring this fascinating site.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
On the return to the Riviera Maya or Cancun, we visit the center of the city of Valladolid, a ‘magic town” located in the heart of Yucatan.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The transportation will pick you up in your hotel lobbyIf you are going to stay in Tulum Hotel Zone or Tulum Down Town the meeting point for all the travellers is Super Market Super Aki in Tulum city entrance. We dont provide hotel pick up service in Tulum.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.